Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fort Knox not opening until 5pm daily ??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fort Knox not opening until 5pm daily ??????

I can understand posting numbers at noon to avoid the early movement and so forth but 5pm est? What's the deal with that? Seems like a step backwards.

what about weekends and days that games start early? are they affiliated with allworld?

Comment

Well, this limits their exposure.......but can't make the majority of players too happy. Part of the draw to playing offshore, in my opinion, is being able to play whenever you want, pretty much 24 hrs a day.

Maybe it's temporary.....

Comment

Limits their exposure? Why operate if you are only going to be open from 5pm til what? midnight? I know the majority of people put their plays in right before gametime, but come on.

Comment

I think I would do the same thing if I had a book and could get away with it.

I don't think fort knox is afraid of shape action. They take a big bet and I haven't heard of anyone getting kicked out yet.

Comment

They're probably solid as a rock....but WHY would you bother to have an account there if you couldn't just place a wager when you wanted.

Is this policy still in effect there or was it a temporary thing?

Comment

Working...
            X