Youbet.com - any comments?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youbet.com - any comments?

I checked into YOUBET.com when I saw an icon for them on the Churchill Downs website.

Any of you use them? It says they are legal in all states for horse racing and they have streaming video of the races.

Are they legit? Can you use a credit card to fund your account? It says that I am eligible for a 60 day "free trial" but does not say what the service costs after 60 days.

Any advice would be helpful.

Thanks,

Frank

I've never used them, but they are a publicly traded company that at one time was affiliated with jockey Chris McCarron. They do offer a good service, but I believe there is a monthly membership fee in addition to what you bet. They DO have a customer service number somewhere, although you may have to search around a lot to find it.

Comment

Not available in all states.

Comment

I'd think unless you are a hard core horse bettor that you could find another out like WWTS, Milennium or WSEX. Royal offers a lot of horse betting options as well.

YouBet no doubt has A LOT of fine print since they allow US players to play on their own soil. At least you can be fairly certain you'll be paid.

Comment

Working...
        X