best book for FAST WITHDRAWL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best book for FAST WITHDRAWL

I am very tired of my book taking too long to get my withdrawled money to me. I am curious to which books you guys use and if they are fast in concerns to withdrawls. PLease let me know how they paid you and how long it took. Thanks Guys...
    Most Plays are 1-5 units

Special Plays may go up to 10 units

Unless noted:
    NFL Sides are -104
    NFL Totals are -105

-RACK EM'-

Chris

try carib,when i request a prepaid atm payout,by the time i log on to prepaid atm,the funds are already there!

Comment

If you're using any electronic payment method, pretty much any book at the top will get your funds within a few hours at the most. Sports Hustler only processes payouts certain days of the week, and Sportbet might be the same, but the others do payouts all the time.

Comment

What's your preferred withdrawal method?

If you're after a super-fast wire transfer then it doesn't get much better than Canbet. 48 hrs and the funds are in your account.

Comment

Dont concern yourself with fast payouts wait the few days it takes ..I used to have an offshore book that sent me western union payouts with one hour...withdrew twice and both times it was there.....sounds great right ....that book was Aces Gold...and that is the end of that story...

Comment

P.S ...Lets hope there is no "ACESGOLD "problem after this super bowl....

Comment

Play with the cream of the crop and you should have no such problems.

Comment

wwts is one of the best and sportsbetting.com is not far behind.

anyone hear anything about books in trouble this year?

Comment

As far as payout speed, I recently requested a check from Olympic and received it the very next day! That's pretty fast, I think.

Comment

Working...
                  X