Royal Sports Sale/Lawsuit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royal Sports Sale/Lawsuit

What's the deal with the Royal Sports Sale/Lawsuit? Someone said there was a deadline not too long ago, but there doesn't appear to be many details about this.

I know Steve has said there is nothing to be concerned about, but a sale and a lawsuit could spell at least a slight disruption in the service level. Any information would be appreciated.

Well, on the plus side of any potential problems with any books is that it's just about the time of year when football money starts rolling in. I don't think any books have gone bust this time of year, that I can remember.

Comment

BlowFish: "the sale" is still pending. I should have solid info in the next 24-48 hours.....Royal Sports is wholly owned by the Dutch Telephone Company. Even if they don't sale are money should still be safe.

If the Dutch don't sale, and they are very hard to deal with, most of my American contacts in the company will be gone. Some of the Americans have already left and went to work for other companies.

If the sale doesn't go thru and the American contacts I have leave..............I may not advertise for Royal any more.

Again the Dutch telephone company has a lot of money, but with no Americans on board I don't know what the service will be like.

I will report tomorrow night...............

Comment

Working...
      X