Toledo @ Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toledo @ Marshall

Everyone and their brother seems to like the OVER on this one. I, however, like Marshall and the UNDER! Here's why......

For Marshall, the first thing that stands out is their unreal record at home. 29-1 against MAC opponents since 1997 and 37-1 at home against the rest of their opponents! QB Stan Hill hurt himself while celebrating a TD last week at Tennessee (can anyone say Bill Gramatica?!) and won't be available for tonights game. In his place is Graham Gochneaur. Gochneaur was uneven at times during spring practice and August two-a-days, but he made a strong push late in preseason camp. This is one major reason why we like the UNDER.

Toledo had a tough time against UNLV and ended up losing that game. Of course, they followed it up with an absolute drubbing of Liberty, 49-3. Toledo quarterback Bruce Gradkowski will make just his third career start. We don't like that very much considering he has to throw at least 45-55 times in order to beat Marshall. Toledo's defense is certainly suspect as well. Coach Amstutz had some concerns on the defensive side coming into the current season since he had lost two All-Mid-American Conference first-team linebackers (Tom Ward and David Gardner) from last year’s 9-5 UT team.

Toledo has the series edge 21-18-1 since these two teams have been playing.

**********No URL Postings**********

Marshall +7.5
    Marshall/Toledo UNDER 57.5

the hammer
    Last edited by stardust; 09-13-2003, 06:55 PM.

Yo Hammer

Don't post your URL again. Solicitation is verbotten!
    As Always - Good Luck,

Sonny

Comment

totally my fault...won't happen again!! I did see that it was a rule, but I must have put it on there by habit! Sorry!!

the hammer

Comment

Working...
      X