College Football 10/4/03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Football 10/4/03

Tough week last week but still doing decent for the year hitting just under 60% overall at FSM.

TOP PLAY

Oklaholma -20 at Iowa State--
    ISU is banged up with top running back out (Rutland) and freshman QB (Flynn) that won't be able to handle Okie's Defensive intensity. ISU is just young and not good this year. The home field, night TBS game of the week will show how powerful the Sooners are and how over-matched the cyclones are. Oklaholma will be able to name the score!!

Other plays I have played so far:

Georgia Tech +7 vs. NC State--Close high-scoring ACC game.

Temple +4 at Midd. Tenn. State--Might be fooled here but going with Temple here to win straight up.

BYU +1 at SD State--I think BYU is better than they have showed and SD State is worse.

Virgina Tech -26 at Rutgers--Tech averaging 5.69 yards per rush and Rutgers allowing 4.78 Yards per rush = VT DOMINATION. I see a huge blow-out here. I don't usually like to lay points but this will be my exception this week. But If I played last nights game I would have layed the points with the Canes and look what happened????

Iowa/Michigan UNDER 44
    Ole Miss/FLorida OVER 59
    Wiscy/Penn State OVER 45
    NC State/G Tech OVER 50

Let me know what you guys are thinking this week and if you have an opinion on my plays. Good luck to all.

Woodee12,

I have Temple+4 or (+3+ at some places) as one of my plays That I capped. I think they have the wrong team favored hear because of MTSU hanging with Mizzou in their last game. Temple is Tough, there quaterback is very good and will find a way to get it done. I have them winning by 11.

Natty

Comment

the computer has got temple as a 3* play.

of course, every time i post a play on this board it tanks, so...

luck to all

Comment

I like S. Flor +3 ( pin)
        2 weeks off then played army, first home game in conf and a pressure d that will create turnovers\

G.T has only scored 17 points in reg, like nc state to cover
        K. St plus the points

Comment

4-0-1 on sides, 1-2-1 on totals for the week.

One of those good weeks where it seems too easy but i will take it off last weeks tank.

Some interesting college lines this week.

I like Mizzou +5.5 vs. Nebraska after glancing at th opening lines. I do not think the Huskers are back yet and Mizzou always plays them tough!!

I will post my other plays later in the week. Please post any early looks that stick out to you guys.

Comment

TEST IT

Comment

Woodee12 that cornhusker team that play on thurs. night looked back to me. I think misso. has some problems neb. will roll in this game on sat.

Comment

I have decided to pass on this game anyways. Too many questions for both teams. Nebraska is one of those teams the public is always on, like Notre Dame. If the line continues to go up in favor of Mizzou , I may make a very small play ob the Tigers, But there are much better teams to play on this week. Maybe we can see is Nebraska is for real this week for the future.

I will check back later with my other plays.

Thanks for the comments guys!

Comment

Woodee I think passing on missouri vs neb. is a good thing to do.The last two weeks the tigers coaching staff is puzzled by many factors?injury bug could be a problem,also your feeling of uncertainty about cornhuskers rise again,with this on your mind its a good game to pass.thanks for your insight every week its very helpful.

Comment

Working...
                  X