NFL Plays...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Plays...

There are alot of strange lines this week. I just can't buy into the fact that Oakland was in the Super Bowl last year and then became the laughing stock of the AFC West all within a 6 month period. I think they'll rebound from a pathetic performance against the Bears and handle the Browns. The fact that they are getting 3 points makes it that much more attractive. We have it listed as a 5* play.

Then there's the Bills at the Jets. Why the line is just 2.5 boggles me. We also have that listed as a 5* play.

Our 3* plays are as follows:

Miami -3.5
    New Orleans -5.5 (The Bears upset last week will not carry over this week)
    Tampa Bay -3

Good Luck!!

The Hammer

Well, the Raiders are officially a crappy team!! I apologize for even putting that play out there!!

We have gone 4-1 in the NFL today and have the Marlins who are ahead 2-0. It may turn out to be a solid Sunday!! I hope everyone did well this weekend!!

I'll post my take on the Monday Night game tomorrow afternoon (as if anyone wants to hear it!!)

The Hammer

Comment

hammer, correct me if i'am wrong.

oak-L
      bills-L
      mia-w
      no-w
      tb-w

3-2-0

go cubs!!

Comment

Yes, you are absolutely right. I apologize, I had to re-read my post because I thought I had put the Bills as a loss...my bad!!

3-2-0 NFL
        1-0 MLB

The Hammer

Comment

Finished the day 4-2 in the NFL and 1-0 on the bases! I'll post the analysis on the St. Louis/Atlanta game as well as the ALCS game tomorrow!!

We are monitored by TrackPicks.com and ProCappers.com!!

The Hammer

Sports-Plays.com

Comment

Working...
          X