Quick Poll..NFL Officiating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Poll..NFL Officiating

Did anybody else think there were some atrocious calls made today by the refs??!!

The Indy interception at the 5 yard line...
    Jerry Rice WAS in bounds on the 4th down catch...

There were more than those, but whaddya think?

The Hammer

i very seldom bitch about the refs. i think in the long run things even out. i've been on both side's of the fence.

Comment

All in all I respect the refs for having to make close calls in full speed while we get to see slo-mo instant replay, but when there are blatant missed calls (and there are very few each week) I tend to find it irritating! I'll never blame a loss on a bad call though, unless you count the Seahawks/Jets game when Vinny was QB. I'm still pissed about that call!! hehe

The Hammer

Comment

The NFL has one thing called instant replay the problem , it is selective as to what is allowed under review and what is not..

And in most cases, those calls under question are not reviewable under nfl rules.

When instant replay is there under a challenge it is without question accurate as to the outcome.

With the expansion of teams in the NFL there are fewer and fewer seasoned NFL referees leading to some rather bad calls.

Yes, I agree it is happening at light speed and we are human but we are judged at 100% in our job... We demand 100% this is not going to happen.

Let the game play on....Factor in 3 points for bad calls and maybe we can level the field....

Carpet

Comment

Working...
        X