NFL Picks for Week 11 - ALL GAMES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Picks for Week 11 - ALL GAMES

Alright, I'm back from the Carribean and hoping for a good week..

No explanations this week - sorry, not enough time to write up.

1PM
    -----
    Buf -7 ***
    NYG +3.5 **
    Ari +5.5 ***
    KC -6 ****
    STL -6 ***
    CAR -6 ***
    JAX +9.5 **
    MIA/BAL Under 33.5
    Mia -5.5 **
    NO -8.5 **

4pm
    -----
    Indy -6.5 **
    Den -8.5 **
    TB -4 ***
    SEA -10.5 **
    Min -4.5

NE/DAL Under 35.5 ***
    NE -4 ***

SF -4 ***

Hi Everyone...

Im completely new to this forum but since the Sports Monitor page is having problems ill post my picks here this week ...

Going with the for 1 pm

over 38 with Arizona/Cleveland .....These two teams have a way of scoring against any type of defense. Blake can throw the long ball with the best of them and Holcomb finds his receivers with good accuracy. Another note with Kevin Johnson being let go the Browns are going to want to score early and often to prove they can do it with out him .

Under 47 KC/Cincinatti .....Both teams have been on a tear when it comes to points so to see these two together the first thought is to go with the over but to me the line is teasingly low enough to where i believe you are going to see a ball controlled offense especially with Lewis and his Bengals.... it would be a great stepping stone for Lewis if he can keep this KC team with in strking distance at the end .

St. Louis rams -6.5 ..... this is where the great goes against the ugly . I dont see Chicago able to stop the Rams Offense and the Rams are priding themselves a little bit with their newly motivated defense all of which spells an ugly game for Chicago .

Under 45 Tennessee/Jacksonville.... This one fits in my "Doesn't make sense" game .... have you seen anyone able to stop McNair ??? I know i haven't and Jacksonville .. didn't tehy outscore Indianapolis ? yep they sure did ... so you tell me why is this total gradually going down ? hmmm

Miami -5.5 ..... Two words .. RICKY .... WILLIAMS...... this is one of those games similar to the Washigton Seattle game last week ... Miami doesn't need to win they MUST win and win convincingly .... Wandstadt job is on the line and so are all the coaches of this team ... so they will stop at nothing to win even if it means giving the ball to Williams 50 times...

Atlanta +8.5..... This falls to my "Series History" game ... these two teams seem to battle eachother down to the wire every time.... and it doesn't seem to matter how the rest of the season is going or not they always get up for these two games against eachother. Saints are definitely starting to hit their stride.. but Atlanta has enough talant to stay with them and a touchdown ...

Those are my picks for the 1:00 pm time slot.... I will try to get back here ... before the 4:00 to see if I can be of any help to my friends here. Then again i may need their help...LOL ...

Comment

Hey ill be quick for the 4:00 pm time slot

Under 43.5 Indianapolis/Jets .... Believe it or not this is due to the efficiency of Chad Pennigton more than it is the absense of Marvin Harrison. Pennignton is the real deal and Tony Dungy is thinking ball control and keeping it away from Pennington so take the under..

Chargers +8.5 .... yes Jake Plumber is back but you know who Plummer learned from ... yep you guessed it his name is Doug "no respect " Flutie . flutie has theis team thinking tehy can win now and they will give Denver a fit till the 4th quarter...

Over 44 .. Chargers/Broncos.... this is a small play but i do think Plummer coming back will produce points and I know Flutie will create points ... so we will go a small play on the over...

Packers +4 .... This is a play that I will take with out any arguments.... I dare say its the play of the day even ... look when Brett Farve makes mistakes he makes up for them ... and even though Monday night wasn't his fault you cant tell him that ... so he will be out to make up for that and he always loves to get up for this game against his friend Warren Sapp. Small note teh defending champions will be playing golf early this season ..

Raiders +5 ... Dont ask me why .. but i see this being the young cubs versus the old lions... and after last week I think the Raiders are just primed to bring everyone to their attention again .. They are going to be on the beach early this year .. but there are too many Lion hearts on this team to not get a win on a game like this one could..

That is it ... I hope it helps seems like 1:00 pm went pretty well ... and Im confident so will 4 pm

Comment

Ok .... So Ive gone 7-4 today .. not too bad ... to be honest Im a perfectionist ... and to see the Indianapolis /Jets game go the way it did and the horrific play of Doug Flutie both games just baffled me a little... but hey a pretty good percentage so far ... so lets be positive...

here it is a game i personally have been having stress nightmares about considering I have been a Dallas Cowboy fan since birth. The fact is my very own beloved team has been suprising me game in game out ...I had figured after week 1 against Atlanta that Quincy Carter definitely was not the quarterback needed for the Cowboys to go forward. Eversince Quincy for the most part has been making me eat my words yet i say happily though .. lol BUT ... this is THE game for this franchise for so many reasons. The bottom line is this game could be either a springboard or a disguised trap door for the Dallas Cowboys for the rest of the year .

That being said ... the pick is the UNDER -35 ........Look guys and girls anyone who follows the line for a NFL game knows that 35 or similar is a very very low score and it seems the line is begging you to go over the total. Now you have two defensive minded coaches but more importantly and it may seem funny but it is true you have two EGOTISTICAL maniac coaches here. One thing that is coming to my mind .... remember the Cowboys beat tte Buffalo Bills .. what was the score? yeahh exactly 10-6 ... The ONLY reason the Cowboys won that game was the brilliant field position game that Parcells forced Buffalo in to playing. Here is a newsflash for you ..... PARCELS Practiced what he intends on doing tonight for one of the very few nationalized TV appearances the Cowboys have this year . It is a simple blueprint of what he believes it will take to beat teams that are quote un quote better than his . This is the Parcells factor folks and love him or hate him he doesn't care as long as he gets the "W" in the result column.

So .... what you will see is Belichecks numerous defensive looks that will confuse Quincy to where he will throw an interception or two but I think they will happen around the midfield position or on the side of the Patriots as opposed to being on the Cowboys side of the field where it will hurt him on the scoreboard. Another thing is after he throws a few bad passes the Patriots defense will have Quincy second guessing and simply tuck the ball and run instead of throwing the ball. The Patriots as far as I can see just does not have that game breaker receiver that is going ot escape teh Cowboy trio of Edwards, Newman and Williams in the secondary.

Its going to be a nerve racking game for me ... but an entertaining game for all .. i wish you all luck ...

Comment

Nice picks and write-ups!!

Keep them coming!!

Comment

Working...
          X