MNF--Browns vs. Rams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MNF--Browns vs. Rams

Not much time but I am laening towards the Browns and the OVER.

I do not like the current numbers right now so I will playa teaser which have been decent to me on MNF and others throughout the NFL year.

Cleveland +12.5
    OVER 36.5

It will be cold and loud there tonight. I look for a closer game than the line movement suggests. Good Luck!!

The Rams on grass are not the same team that they are in the in St. Louis. Problem is that the browns are as unprdictable as any team in any sport.

Monday night stage against a prime time opponent should get them fired up.
    It doesn't take a zoologist to identify the ass.^^^^

Comment

I agree with the Clev side, but question the over. I think it has a better chance of going under personally. Clev. will do all in their power to dominate TOP to limit STL oppurtunities. Clev. loses if it is a shoot out, and could lose by more than 14. Teaser killer!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

A cold winter night 30 degrees off the lake...

Marshall Faulk will test the injury tonight, it will be very difficult for him to make the same type of running cuts as he would on turf.
        Hence the Rams Offensive Line must play Power Football and I believe they will.

Coach Martz of the Rams refuses to discuss weather, believes it is a test.... If the Rams want to win the Super Bowl they will play out doors in the dead of winter (PHILLY), and must be ready.

Cleveland is not a very good football team, and the QB position is banged up at both levels. The Rams Defense is solid on grass or turf and will force at least three turnovers tonight.

This Cleveland Team is scared to death what would happen if they give up 50 points tonight at home. The Fans will litter the field with Garbage should this ooccur...

Win tonight and the Rams are in and believe me they taste it.....

I am laying with the Rams tonight...

Good Luck to all,

Carpet

Comment

Working...
        X