Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA POD Thursday

Not trying to step on toes here..LOL

I LOVE UofA- 8'. Before the line came out I really thought it would be double digits. If we would have beaten Stanford the line would be alot higher. This will probably get to double digits before the tip..Lute and his boys will WIN this game BIG..JMO

Good Luck
    [COLOR=Red]Arizona DiamondBacker[/COLOR]

Thanks for starting the thread rick..

I circled this one last night. I like the call. No tmy POD but i will definitely play it.

I'll stop back later. Good luck.

Comment

9-3 POD YTD.

Portland U +1 vs. St.Mary's---

Going with the home team with the tougher schedule so far. Portland is back home after 4 straight road games. They are 1-1 in conference play so far and 7-8 overall. St. Mary's is 9-6 overall and has not played a conference game yet. Portland beta Loyola-Marymount on Monday at their place. The west coast conference seems to be a very home dominated league and with 3 evenly matched teams, I like the small home dog.

Othe small plays that I have looked at and want to see what you guys like today before i play anything else.

NC State +15
      Nevada +4.5
      Arizona -8 (from Rick)
      Murray State -15

Good Luck.

Comment

POD
        YTD 1-2

Louieville -11

Comment

POD record 7-3-2

I'm taking a few today as POD again.

I have Portland on the Money line+100. They can shoot and especially at home.

Also taking Louisville-12.5 This team is the real deal. East Carolina has had about the weakest schedule in the league and will be blown out tonight in their home.

I might be back later with one or two more.

Natty

Comment

I agree with The Boys.........

I'm taking the RED HOT Cardinals! At the moment, they are on top of their game and I don't see indications for a change for tonight!

Marquette really stunk it up last night playing on their HOME court.....I thought for sure they would at the least cover the line. Oh well......

Comment

Adding Arizona-8.5

I agree with you Rick. They will be pissed from their last loss and ready to play. USC sucks this season and although Arizona has been a let down at the pay window, they will come through tonight as they will be the toughest team USC has played yet.
              I watched SC get creamed by Oregon and Arizona has better depth than them. I wouldn't of played this game except for the fact that Arizona got creamed and embarrased last game out.

Natty

Comment

Hey fellas Im new to the board here, but think we can make some good money puttin intelligent minds together. That being said, I dont agree with the Arizona play, for the simple fact that they cant even cover against teams of lesser programs, let alone USC. I do agree with the Louisville play, East Carolina will be outclassed and pummeled at home. I will get my POD going here in college hoops on SANTA CLARA -3. pEPPERDINE IS JUST 2-8 SU AND 3-6 ATS ON THE ROAD THIS SEASON, and they lost to Santa clara here by a dozen last year.While Santa clara has been 7-1-1 Ats at home this season, and those wins and covers come against better teams than Pepperdine, teams like Pacific, Fresno St., and San Fransisco, and almost got a straight up win, but got the cover in a 2 point loss against a very good BYU team!

POD- Santa Clara -3

Good luck fellas

Comment

ul-laff -12
                  west kentucky -9

record 4-1

Comment

Lost with Portland as my streak ends. 9-4 POD YTD.

Louisville just let there 16-18 point lead disappear in the last 5 minutes of the game. Looked like they wanted E.Carolina to get the back door cover. Could have pu tit away and won by 25 if they kept playing hard.

Nice Call on Santa Clara Tycoon.

Arizona looked like they were down from the tip. I did not watch the game but everythime they showed scores it looked like they were down 8 points. Maybe USC should have been favored? I thought that was a solid pick.

Comment

Ouch...

This is why I won't watch the games I play when it's College BB.(Louisville) I had to change it with 5:00min left. They were up 21 at one point..they got VERY lazy.

POD 7-6-2

Comment

Working...
                      X