POD Saturday College Hoops / NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POD Saturday College Hoops / NBA

Let's do both College Hoops and NBA to make this a true POD.

Post your pick with the line and your record.
    Last edited by The Boys; 01-17-2004, 09:05 AM.

Sat. College- ECU -2 on the road ???????????????????????????

This ECU team has not won on the road in conf. for 3 years. L'ville game thurs nite very emotional loss. Decieving score as well, team was down 27 in 2nd half and L'ville got lax. Add to the mix their 2nd leading scorer(mikulas) is out for the season.

HOU +2 GL.

Comment

9-4 POS YTD.

Early game POD, will probably be back later with another one.

Minnesota +3.5 at Ohio State-- I don't like the is Buckeye team and I think Minn wins one on the road. Basicallly a play against OSU. Minn off home loss to Iowa and seeing them keeping it close all game and eventually wining SU.

Also played:

Iowa State +6 at Colorado
      UAB pk at Depaul

Comment

POD
        YTD 2-2

Oregon St. -2

Comment

POD(s) record is 8-6-2

I have a few today I just took that I really like.

LSU-3
          Notre Dame-1
          North Carolina -1.5
          Rutgers+12.5

I might be back later with more.

GL everyone!

Natty

Comment

Another POD for me. 9-4 YTD.

Drake +9 (bought 1/2 point) at UNI--

In-state battle at the UNI-Dome. Dr. Tom Davis will run and press keeping the game close. UNI off big home win over Creighton and may be in a let down situation.

Comment

POD's 2-0

Well I will be taking UAB -1 against an overpriced Depaul team who beat a slumping Memphis team earlier this week. Depaul is not very good at home with losses to Tulane, Notre dame, and Charlotte, and barely getting by a non lined game vs. Chicago st. UAB has won and covered the last four meetings vs. Depaul, and have won and covered every game here in the 04'....and are very impressive on the road..winning straight up many times, and barely losing to a very good Mississippi st. team!

Well fellas hope uget here in time to read this....it tips off at (:00 am pst...i will be back with more NCAA hoops plays and another NBA play

Good Luck Fellas!

Comment

A good Morning action parlay to throw in would be UAb...and Minnesota...I just threw some action on that...well its bout to tip off....lets hit em big today

Comment

Adding Oklahoma st-2.5

Natty

Comment

Well the unranked favored over ranked did me at 0-2 today. Still went 2-3 for a losing day.

POD record now at 10-9-2

Natty

Comment

Boys -

was it you that organized the contest a couple of seasons ago where everyone threw in $20 (?) and made 10 selections per week until NCAA tournament?

we need to try and get some more action on this 'dead' board.

i'd be willing to help organize if we can get enough interest.

gottabet

Comment

Working...
                      X