• POD Friday-College/NBA

Yesterday 2-3

POD YTD 20-15-2

Today I have:

Yale+105 (Money Line)
    Gonzaga-14

Natty

12-10 POD YTD.

Hate to say it but we have a one game strek going on picking the same games.

Gonzaga -13 (bought 1/2 point lats night at Olympic)--Zags just beating up on everyone. I have been on Portland a lot this year and they are just not good. Zags are the best and everyone else is about the same in that conference. Good Luck.

NBA--

New York Knicks -2 (bought 1/2 point)--at Atlanta

Nobody goes to Hawks games in Atlanta so really no home court advantage. Knicks playing better under Wilkins with Marbury and Van Horn leading the way. Seems like a better, more motivated team with a new coach. But remember, I am not that good of an NBA capper either but I am 1-0 so far with the PODs.

Comment

Lol, Woodie..I am glad we broke the losing streak on picking the same games.

I was thinking about NY KNICKS as well. I don't play many NBA games but seems like KNICKS are a different team as of late.
      I might play it for myself but not a pod.

GL!

Natty

Comment

POD's 6-4-1.....

I am taking the knicks game going over 187.......good luck to you all....!

Comment

POD

Phoenix Suns +7.5

Comment

Nice Call on the OVER Tycoon!! Made me some money when the Knicks ended up pushing somehow--saw hightlights and looked like they were up by 3 with 10 seconds left.

Anyways 1-0-1 with win on the Zags and push with the knicks. Natty--we are on a 2-0 streak while picking the same POD.

Comment

Working...
            X