Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nba Playoffs Week Of May 18th-

From The Boy in the other thread yesterday:

Looking for the Pacers to finally break that home streak of Miami's. Pacers -4
    Also, T-Wolves -5 to advance to the conference finals. It's KG's year!

I am a also looking at the pacers to blow out Miami tonight. I think 4 is one of those 'trap' type of numbers especially for a juicy, home dog like the Heat.

Indy -4 for me too.

One point loss on Indy.

Wednesday Night game (Sac/Minnesota)

I like Minnesota to take care of Sac at Home. Minnesota has not been this close for a while and their fans/home court should caryy them to a win and cover. Sac is a soft team and Webber is a cry baby who has been bitching and sending signs that he does not want to be there.

Minnesota T'Wolves -5 over Sacramento

Go TWolves!!

Comment

I agree Woodee Minn all the way minus 5

L.O.L.

Comment

Pacers win but missed free throws cost us the cover.
        Adding T-Wolves over 188.
        Good luck.

Comment

I am looking at the OVER also. Probably a small play on it.

I am going for the Twolves as I want them to advance to make it a little different this year. Sac/LA is getting old.

Good luck guys and thanks for posting!

Comment

Well, the twolves did not cover but did win which is good but I did not cash the ticket.

Should be a good west series and it will at least keep me interested a little bit. Go Wolves!!

Tonights game is tricky---Pistons -5 vs Nets, o/u 166.

I played a teaser with Minnesota and Detroit so I have Detroit at pk now to win a small bet.

Probably won;t play anything else but leaning towards

OVER 166 at this point. Has been a low scoring and I think the linesmakers are begging for a lot of unders on this one. I see the line being tight but it may snaek over.

1/2 unit on UNDER 166.

GL

Comment

Loss on the OVER. I typed under but really played over.

Friday:

Leaning towards LA just becasue I fee Minn may be on a let down and LA is rested.

What do you guys think?

Comment

I Think it's just the other way around. Lakers might be too rested
                Minn @home good underdog play in 1st game. The home crowd will be going nuts.

Minn+2

Comment

I like the over 181.5 for tonite's T'wolves/Lakers matchup. Plus a little on the T'wolves +2.
                  Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                  X