12-5 for this week. +7.98 units

Fridays:

MLB 7:05PM Florida Marlins -105 at Detroit Tigers

MLB 7:15PM Colorado Rockies +104 at Tampa Bay Devil Rays

MLB 8:05PM Houston Astros at Milwaukee Brewers Over 9/-110

MLB 8:05PM St Louis Cardinals -111 at Texas Rangers

MLB 8:05PM St Louis Cardinals at Texas Rangers Under 10½/-120

MLB 10:05PM Chicago Cubs +103 at Anaheim Angels *TOP*

***Cubs are my top pick tonight. I usually lay a little more on my top play of the day. I will try to post an anlaysis on my top pays daily too from here on out.

Bats are heating up as shown yesterday's whipping of the cards. Rested Bullpen, Maddux on the mound which is not as solid as in the past but i think he will turn in a quality start. Borowski is not the closer. All signs point to the cubs in this spot. As much as I hate to say it!

Where is everyobody or anybody? I would welcome a scamdicapper in just to get some kind of response.

What can we do to get this place jumping again? Will Football season help? I hope so.

Love that play on the Cubs tonight. Maddux went well in his last 2 starts. Angels are slumping a little, looks like a good spot for the Cubs.

L.O.L

Comment

Thanks for the reply Petro. Look like we are the only ones breathing besides the Nascar cappers.

Comment

Sharp $$$ is with you on the Marlins tonight. On the other hand, lots of wiseguy money going against you and taking Texas tonight.

Comment

Working...
        X