Interesting Baseball System Plays For 6/30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Baseball System Plays For 6/30

Yesterday: 3-4 -66 (3 tough 1 run losses in games which our squads had the lead)
    WTD: 4-4 +46
    Last Week 14-10 +685
    2 Weeks Ago 15-16 +200 some ?

technically 6 plays but im not counting KC cuz cabrera is baltimores best starter 4 some reason his stuff isnt counted in top 20 but it would qualify hes 4-3 with ERA of 3.38 and has the teams starting pitchers best Opp AVG so we will lay off the royals...spos r also a play 2day but phils now have won 2 straight and spos r 12-28 on road but Day cleary is the better pitcher ill post them as play for tracking purposes but will personally be playing half unit on them...another play i will be posting but playing half unit on is the Jays because they qualify but the Rays r sending Brazelton to the hill who also hasnt pitched enough innings 2 qualify but hes started 3 games and is 1-0 with an ERA of 2.53 and opp AVG of .213..another reason though im only playin them half unit is because theyve only won 2 road games in a row in the same series twice all year and that was @ baltimore back in mid april and we know how lovely the O's rotation is (cabrera didnt pitch either game lol)...and other time was earlier this month @ seattle vs meche and pineiro who doesnt win @ seattle they have the 2nd worst home record in the AL behind the O's.....on 2 the SLATE ...as of now no real line on the LA SF game but if SF is a dog or close 2 even $ ill b hoppin on them

PRATS +143
    SPOS +129 (playing half personally but will use full unit to track)
    BRAVOS +108
    JAYS +125 (same as spos)
    ANGELS +114

good luck all...i believe thats it if you notice any errors let me know ....need that 3-2

i 4got the system

here ya go

__________________________________________________ ________

1) Each day, check the American and National League schedules
    and automatically eliminate any games in which the moneyline odds on the underdogs are greater than +150 or so.

2) Of the games that remain, eliminate any games in which the underdogs have lost 3 or more games in a row or the favorites have won 3 or more games in a row. (This information is included in almost all newspapers? daily MLB standings.)

3) Of the games that are left, eliminate any games in which the favored team?s pitcher is among the Top 20 of the AL or NL in ERA, or NPERA, as determined by Jeff Sagarin(R) on USA Today?s Web site (see above for a further explanation).

4) On a day with a full slate of games, you should be left with 3 to 9 games to bet on between the AL and NL. Make $10 wagers (according to our example Bankroll) on the underdog in each game, shopping around at all your favorite bookmakers for the best possible moneyline odds.

Comment

Working...
    X