Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other NFL capping contests

Hi Guys,

Besides our Play of the week in the NFL (which is the best).

Does anytone know of any other contests going on?

They do not have to be free either. I know Carib has a cappers challenge but it is $250 which seems a little steep. Looking for something like that but a bit cheaper.

Any input from books or any other source is appreciated.

Thanks!!

Wood Man.....Carib is pretty good deal actually, I've played in it for the past three years and won 8 G's two years ago. Carib uses the same format as the Hilton contest. Consider spliting the $250 with someone and split the picks up each week.

Carib Rules:

1st Place Prize Guaranteed $50,000

1) Must register on or before Sunday September 12th, 2004.
    2) $250 entry fee, will be added to the contest pool, multiple entries under the same account are acceptable.
    3) Each entry must pick 5 games each week against the spread, most lines will be hung at a half point to avoid pushes.
    The winners will be determined by the total number of points accrued based on each week's picks.
    WIN = 2 pts, PUSH = 1 pt, LOSS = 0 pts

4) Prize money will be awarded as follows:
    40% of the pool for 1st place
    15% of the pool for 2nd place
    5% of the pool for 3rd place
    2.5% of the pool for 4th thu 10th place
    1% of the pool for 11th thu 20th place
    A last prize of $5,000 will be awarded, must play each week to qualify!

5) Contestants tying for 1st thru 20th place will equally split the aggregate money from the respective places. This policy also holds same for the $5,000 last place prize.

6) Lines will be posted on Tuesdays and will close Sundays at 1:00pm ET. In cases when there are Thursday or Saturday games all 5 selections need to be made prior to game time. In the event you are unable to play online, please call 1-800-WIN-ALOT to place your picks by 12:30 pm EST Sundays.
    7) A leader board will be published, after 1 pm on Sundays, for viewing by all Caribsports.com members with each Contestants final week's selections.
    8) Caribsports.com has no power to waive the weekly closing time for any contest member as the Handicapper's Challenge Contest belongs to ALL its Participants.

*Grand Prize based on 500 entries

Comment

Does sound petty fair and pas well.

At least know someon who has won money i it. I my just do it.

My wife is actually the NFL capper in the famly so maybe we will team up.

Kind of takes the advantage out of splitting it but still keeps the TV tuned to football as long as we have a contest going, which is ALWAYS GOOD!!!

Thanks!!

Comment

I'm splitting a spot with a friend this year. I get 3 picks the first week and he gets 2, then we switch. I dont know, but i think it will be fun??

Comment

im thinkin about gettin sum of that carib scratch this year. Is bettorsworld having there software contest liket they did last year. U almost caught me at the end Woody, i don't plan on droping my guard down this year!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I don't know if they are having the software contest again this year but I hope so.

Is there any others that you guys have heard of?

How many players are in the Carib contest so far? Is there a way to find out?

Thanks.

Comment

20+ free football contests

http://www.gamblepages.com/contests.html

Comment

A great deal?

63.5% paid out means 36.5% retained by the "sponsor"?

Guys - a 36% hold is worse than a parlay card .

May be fun, but not a deal IMO
                As Always - Good Luck,

Sonny

Comment

Come and try this one...
                  I need some competition.
                  LOL

www.sportsgamingforum.com

Comment

Working...
                  X