No announcement yet.

Looking For Some Information Please....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For Some Information Please....

CAN anyone tell me what became of the "NFL Pick 125" contest? is it still going? if so, where do we post?

as of this posting, 10 of you have viewed this post. and no one can give me any assistance? WTF???

Comment

Because we can no longer run the software, we have to have an alternate contest. We were taking a poll in a thread on the old server, whether to have a bracket contest or to run a contest at the free sports monitor.

The bracker contest won......

Comment

When will the bracket contest start?

Comment

thank you jeff. i appreciate the info. i guess now what i am wondering is when the bracket contest might start. are we talking week 7 or 8? or is this going to be a few weeks before it gets cranked up? i will keep eyes/ears open. looking forward to it! bracket contests are more fun anyway

btw, cardinals are the best overall team in baseball...wonder why they are dogs??

Comment

I think we can get this contest going this week.

I have the brackets and everything all set to go.

I'll start a thread over the weekend as a sign up sheet.

That's the one drawback of the brackets. You really have to use a set number of players. We'll fill one bracket. But then we'll have to wait and see if we'll fill up the 2nd bracket.

Some may get left out.......

Comment

"this" week as in NFL week #7? OR.... this week coming up you will fill brackets? sorry if i seem stupid, i am but a simple fireman

Comment

where do I go to get in.

Comment

top of page for the sign up

Comment

Working...
                  X