• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nba 11/20

record on Bettorsworld 8-1-1

Today is another very EZ play

Memphis -3 at Golden State.

Jason Richardson is the Warriors leading scorer and he is ? tonight with a sore hand. He has scored 27 points the last 3 games. Even if he plays the Grizzlies should pound them by atleast 10.

On November 12th this year at Memphis. The Grizzlies Pounded them 96-67....so what is three points just 8 days later.
    good luck

Another game I like, but my book doesn't have a line on is
    Orlando at Indiana

Espn.com reports the line at 7 1/2.

If I get a line close to that I will jump on Orlando to beat up depleted Indiana.

The Pacers will be without Atest, O'Neal and S. Jackson...Injured is Reggie Miller too. They will have to dress injured players just to meet the league minimum of 8. They will only have 7 players against Orlando.

I won;t be surprised if Orlando wins by 20 tonight.

I see a great parlay with
    Orlando -7.5
    Memphis-3
    good luck

Comment

love both your plays tonite!!!...but i missed the ORL game....but i'm still taking MEM tonite....

got them locked at -3

GL Garister!!!

quik

Comment

Yes I was surprised by Indiana's bench...They must be deep with talent...or Orlando just isn't good....they me the later...Orlando has been the only team so far to actually lose to the Bobcats.

Atleast Memphis came through...Pounded them by 13 for an EZ victory

I went 1-1 for the day...But I put $400 on Memphis so it was a great day for me.
        good luck

Comment

Working...
        X