Bracket Contest results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bracket Contest results

In an effort to get things going a little quicker so we can get new lines for the remaining bracket contest players, please post if you won in this thread.

I know I will be busy over the holiday and need to get my picks in asap so in case I cannot get back to post before sunday. And I am sure many others are the same.

Many lines are not available yet but please post the this weeks lines as soon a s possible.

It's been fun so far and great competition. Thanks to Jeff and Bettorsworld for having the contest!!

It looks like I defeated Mark by the score of 4-2-1 to 3-3-1.

Woodee12 advances. Mark, please check and make sure I have this right too.

In a three-way bracket:

Robe 2-5
    Natty 6-1
    troderick 6-1

Looks like troderick advances on order of preference.

Comment

Not sure who advanced between cash and I. Looking at our posts, we both have 3 wins and I would have the tie-breaker since San Diego covered for me and Arizona lost for him as our top pick. Yet if we go by records I lose since I went 3-4 and he went 3-3-1 however; I did see he had both atl and nyg in the same game, which almost assures at least one win. Yet I do not recall anything in the rules which would prohibit picking both sides/totals of a game. Well, I hope there is a resolution as to who advance between cash and I.

Peace,

Bobo

Comment

I defeated Soli this week and advanced to round 4. I was 5-1-1. Soli was 4-3.

Comment

I (5-2) defeated Esedink (3-4)

Comment

where is the link to the brackets?
            I went 3-3-1 but don't know who i played.

Comment

I defeated Hart Attack
              I was 7-0 Hart Attack was 4-3

Comment

advance over aajk

Comment

Damn Troderick,

You HAD to go 6-1 when I did it. I was hoping we had the same in the tie breaker but not this time. Great job dude and Good Luck!

Natty

Comment

Cash

If you go to round 2 and click on the brackets they have been updated.

Looks like you were up against bobomax and he went 4-3

Comment

advanced

Comment

Can we get some lines for this week? I am going to be leaving town late Friday or early saturday and do not know if I will be back in to post for the tourney.

Thanks.

Comment

Since there are no lines potd and i m heding out,I am goigto start a new thread with my picks for the week. I am also e-mailng them to Jeff so I make sure i get in. I guess will use the ines that are given when theyare posted.

Please mak sure that I am included this week whoeve I match up with.

thanks.

Comment

advanced over bobo
                            3-3-1 to 3-4

Comment

Working...
                            X