Neb/Col writeup 11/26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neb/Col writeup 11/26

Take Nebraska -3 at home vs Colorado. This is certainly one of the strongest plays of the weekend. Nebraska has one of the best home field edges in all of sports. Traditionally they dont lose at home, but these are not the same Huskers from seasons past. Make no mistake we are not particularly high on this Nebraska team but we know CornHusker football and we fully expect them to come ready to play in this season finale. In a game that looks meaningless on paper, we see a Nebraska team that actually has a lot to play for. On the line is 42 consecutive years of winning seasons and a record 35 years of postseason play. Husker Nation is full football fans who have tremendous pride. Smart football fans who are not used to losing. They follow their football team with a vigor unmatched by most in all of sports. That Husker pride will be on the line friday as they attempt to keep a streak of 35 consective years of going to a bowl game. Past players and coaches have already spoken out about how much the streak means to them and how important it is to keep it intact. We feel we are getting a little bit of value in the line as we feel the Huskers should be a higher favorite vs a Colorado team that is by no means a powerhouse. The Huskers are a respectable 4-1 at home with Colorado 2-2 on the road. Nebraska gets the call in this matchup, they win and advance to their 36 postseason appearance in a row.

goodluck and may all your bets be winners!!!

Grapevine Sports

Like the Huskers here too.

I feel they will exploit the weak Colorado pass defense too. Don't know what the total is but the over may worth a play too.

good write up and good luck.

Comment

Let's tease NEB and Over !
      "What you [I]See[/I] It's what you [I]Get[/I] "

Comment

Working...
      X