soli 5 - 7
    THE BOY 5 - 8
    trytrytry 8 - 5
    Widestrides 6 - 7
    wildsamoan 9 - 4
    wizard 6 - 6 - 1
    woodee12 8 - 5
    xbigpappa 5 - 7

There are four tied for 1st (EseDink, KRS, LuckL, and Wildsamoan) They will compete for first thru 4th place in the tie breaker.

There are four tied for 5th (azbob, Odulus, trytrytry and woodie12) They will compete for 5th place.

I will post the Line for the SEC Championship sometime on Tue. All players will have from then until kickoff to post there plays (side, total and total points scored in game). No two players in each group can have the SAME total points scored, therefore if there are two peeps in the same group with the SAME total points scored, the poster who posted first will get credit. (the total points scored will only be used in case there is STILL a tie after the side and total are scored, and also to determine the order of finish for any other ties) YOUR TOTAL POINTS SCORED MUST NOT GO OVER THE ACTUAL TOTAL POINTS SCORED IN THE GAME! IF YOUR COMBINED SCORE DOES GO OVER THE TOTAL, YOUR SCORE WILL NOT COUNT, UNLESS OTHER PLAERS GO OVER AS WELL, THEN THE TIE BREAKER WILL BE WHOEVER COMES THE CLOSEST TO THE FINAL COMBINED SCORE.

GLTA

Colleg Football Tie Breaker

All I can say about the College Football Contest is that the whole thing was run on the up and up.....Let's face it ...There were all kinds of late posts, and the rules stood for themselves... The best men are left standing, and I give my best to all....but most importantly, I give my regards and my best of wishes to Ese Dink, all because of the fact that the "Powers That Be" tried to give him an extra win on a mistake during week 4...and he sought righteousness to correct the scoretaker on the fact that he was given credit for a losing pick.....THAT'S CLASS.... and something I never forgot (even though I was never even close to the leaderboard)...It's just a simple example that nice guys do indeed finish first....and I hope he does well from here on in...Good going guys, on another year of competitive fun. Good Luck to all that persevere!!! See you at the Super Bowl....Boonedog Surfcat.

Comment

Working...
    X