Monday College Hoops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday College Hoops

Off a 4-1 Saturday, did not play anything on sunday.

Iowa State -120 (ML) over Viginia...ISU on home floor. Lead Viginia most of the game last year but blew the lead. Basically the same team for ISU and a little better chemistry in my opinion. ISU got blown out by UNI last time out but there were other motivational factor in that game plus UNI is one of the better teams in their confrence and in the state of Iowa. I see ISU carrying on the strong Home Court advantage at Hilton tonight.

Added angle: UNRANKED FAVORED OVER RANKED SITUATION. LINE IS NOW ISU -2 AND VIRGINIA IS #24. HAS BEEN PROFITABLE TREND OVER THE YEARS AS NOTED RIGHT HERE IN BETTORSWORLD SOME TIME AGO!

Small play:

Penn State +11 over Gtown...just to big of number in my opinion. I see 7-8 point GT win.

I had a 3-0 Saturday (1 thanks to Carpet)

Wazzup Woodie! Let's get this going strong like last year!

That's funny. I was just going to post that info about RANKED VS UNRANKED but i'm glad you beat me to it.
    Oddly enough though, its 0-2 so far this season with NC STATE losing in OT as a -3 point fav. and Michigan eariler in the same day winning by 1 as a 2 point fav. Luckily I didn't play either. All that to say that..

TODAY my official play is Iowa st.-2

I watched Virginia a few times and I just don't see them winning at the Hilton Coliseum. Remember that last year Iowa st almost upset them at Virginia until a late Virginia run. Iowa st has 3 of those starters back to finish off what they tried to do last year.

I also liked PENN ST but am alittle gun shy on it. I'm going to go back over my stats though now that Woodie liked it as well.

Remember Woodie last year when we liked the same exact ones we smoked the books out some serious $$!
    Last edited by natty; 12-06-2004, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Wow, what a game! I pushed on here but after playing for 20 units at -2 offshore, it moved 3 minutes before gametime to -1 and I threw another 10 units on it for a positive night!
      Woodie, we're off to a good start again my friend. Let's keep it up.
      We would of won the -2 if they could just shoot the dang free throws! They were HORRIBLE all game and that is unusual for Iowa state.
      Congrats on the Moneyline woodie,..hope you hit it big too.

Natty

Comment

1-1 for me Monday but won some money as ISU was a much larger play the PSU.

Look forward to capping with you thin year Natty. And anyone else who wants to come aboard.

See you Tuesday. I have my eye on the UNI/Iowa game.

Comment

Working...
        X