Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nba 12/10

3-0 last night picking up 7 units.
    That brings our weekly total to 25.6 units with an overall record of 16-3.

Tonight’s play:
    We ended up hitting this line early in the am at pinnacle and got a line of -1.5. I believe that they were the only book with a line out there on this game, every other book was waiting to see if Carter was going to play or not. We knew that he wouldn’t since we have tracked his history and know what a biatch he really is, especially since we watched the so called injury in Detroit unfold before our eyes, we knew he wouldn’t be in the lineup today. It’s probably his way of invoking a no trade clause, guess he didn’t really want to go to Portland after all.

Sure Toronto is 5-2 ATS at home and are now getting points, but who really cares, they went 3-0 ATS at home to begin the season, after that they ended up going a marginal 2-2 at home while going 1-5 straight up on their recent road trip. It should be noted that they were 4-2 ATS but were usually up against a line of +4.5 or better. The only time when they were a small dog, they ended up shitting their pants in the last quarter against the nets, failing to cover the number.

We honestly believe that Denver’s inside presence will be too strong for the raps to handle, we easily see Denver grabbing board after board and hitting a higher percentage from the field than Toronto, examine the last five games stats per team.

We’re not expecting this game to be a blow out but we do expect the nuggets to cover our number of -1.5. Even at -3 we believe the nugs can cover the number but it won’t be easy. Denver could easily be whipping this team by the half only to have Toronto roar back in the 4th as usual.

So if you decide to play the nuggets at -3 and they are demolishing the raps by the half, you might want to consider hedging a portion of your original bet at the half on Toronto especially if you’re getting + points.

Plays for today are:

5* Nuggets -1.5
    6* Griz +5.5

BOL. Consultants of Capping.

I like what you say about the Nuggets and Raps...

I like
    NY +5 at Washington
    Philly at Chicago +3

Philly is shooting just 38% on away games lately and have lost 6 straight and didn;t look like they wanted to be there against Minnesota the other nite...on the other hand Chicago pounded Cleveland and I think they are gaining confidence when they have their fans behind them.
    good luck

Comment

so I like both dogs if that was leading
      good luck

Comment

2nd half play:

2* Pistons -11.5

BOL. Consultants of Capping.

Comment

Well tonight sucked ass as we ended up going 1-2 losing a total of 3.8 units. But we understand that we can’t be in the black everyday. Losing 3.8 units isn’t that bad but it isn’t good either. Our weekly record stands at 17-5 up 21.8 units.
          Unfortunately the heat pulled away late in the 4th quarter, this Wade kid is something special.

BOL tomorrow guys. Consultants of Capping

Comment

Working...
          X