X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowl Game Free Play With Write Up!!-- From Southco

NCAAF:

#301 Southern Miss Vs #302 North Texas

Guys I have been looking at this game for several days now. The line opened at Southern Miss -6 1/2 and has moved to -4 1/2. Seems like the Public likes North Texas and their talented Freshman RB in this match up. I for one disagree. Look for the North Texas Offense to have limited success against the stingy Southern Miss Defense. North Texas will run the ball in spurts and maybe even have a couple of huge plays. On the other hand, the Southern Miss Offense should have plenty of opportunities both running and passing. Looking at the stats statistically there is no huge edge to either team. The public does not seem to realize the HUGE difference in the schedule...especially towards the end of the season. Southern Miss did finish 1-4 while North Texas finished 5-0. However Southern Miss last 5 games were against California, UAB, TCU, Memphis, and Cincinnati. North Texas finished with Arkansas St., Idaho, La Lafayette, La Monroe, and New Mexico St. NO COMPARISON!!! When North Texas played out of their conference this year they were a whopping 0-4!!! (Texas,Fla Atlantic,Colorado, Baylor)
    To add insult to injury...Southern Miss was shut out in the Liberty Bowl last year by Utah. North Texas is not Utah. I have to go against the public in this spot and take my chances with a team that has something to prove after last years shutout in the Liberty bowl.

Take Southern Miss for a 3-Unit Play!!!

Slade or Tracy at Southcoast Sports
    http://www.southcoastsports.net/
    [email protected]

Oh! Yeah~ I hate to disgree with you...I heard that Dustin Almond had a stomuch virus last night...Means Green will roll by RB-Jamario Thomas. Remember~ Southern Miss..Just played and covered three weeks before the bowl. Winning money is still on them side. I like North Taxes outright by three.

Peace out!
    "What you [I]See[/I] It's what you [I]Get[/I] "

Comment

Working...
    X