Philly in the 1st Half??? MNF Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philly in the 1st Half??? MNF Anyone?

Already have Philly +3 for the game for a small bet. May go with Philly +1 in the first half too. Any thoughts? Kind of like a pre-season game.

from yahoo sports, Cris Carter

"Now that they own home-field advantage in the NFC playoffs – and have already lost one key player in Terrell Owens – here's how the Philadelphia Eagles should approach Monday night's game against the St. Louis Rams:

Play the starters in the first half. And then bench them in the second half.

In the first half, the Eagles should concentrate on Donovan McNabb developing a little more continuity with the receivers, especially new receiver Greg Lewis, who is going to play an awful lot and probably be the No. 2 guy. Let's see what kind of expanded role they can give to Freddie Mitchell, too.

I wouldn't play it like a preseason game because it's Monday Night Football and there's far more intensity. But I would rest a lot of my starters in the second half. I wouldn't even take a risk of an injury happening. I would probably do that for the final two games.

The Eagles can still go to the Super Bowl without T.O. – but they can't go to the Super Bowl without McNabb."

Well, did not end up playing the 1st half play which is a good thing.

Philly should have just forfeited the game. Shows how bad STL is when Philly barely goed thru the motion but keeps it relatively close.

should have been a NO PLAY for me.

Comment

Philly screwed a lot of people with that game why didn't they state that they were only going to use McNabb for 1 series and then pull every starter...would have been nice to know.
      good luck

Comment

Working...
      X