X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nba 1/10

Best Bet

Utah at San Antonio -10

SA pounded them 104-76 on Nov. 27th during that game Utah lost its best shot blocker in Kirilenko and since then have gone 3-19 including a current 9 game losing streak..I feel the spurs will break out to a big lead and coast the rest of the way so even the halftime bet would be good here.

others that look good are:

Golden State at Chicago -8

GS is terrible on the road already and without Richardson they are even worse, they were just blown out yesterday at Toronto. I don;t expect Richardson to play today so the Bulls should win by Double Digits. Chicago is seeking their 10th win in their last 13 games.

Lakers +7 at Minnesota

Currently their isn't a line on my book First Fidelity, but Espn reports it at 7, so I will go with that in expectation..There isn't a line because Sam Cassell for Minnesota strained his Hammy and is ??...This is also the first game between the two since the last years playoffs..Minnesota isn't playing well of late and without Cassell, Garnett will feel more pressure to do everything..Lakers should be pumped for this game since they are trailing them by just half a game in the standings and being the playoff rematch..I look for the Lakers to keep this one close

Portland at Philly-7

Last time they played, Philly won in Portland by this same margin despite Darius Mills scoring 28pts..Now He is on IL and where are they going to go for those points? AI has been hurt but he expects to play tonight.
    good luck

That sucked 2-2 I blew the SA at Utah..I capped it like SA was at home..big difference
    good luck

Comment

Working...
    X