Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players-SB Contest prizes

Ok, here's the deal.

Players-SB has a rule with any contests they sponsor.

In order to claim the prize, you must make a deposit equal to 50% of your prize.

ie you won 500, you must deposit 250.

I believe we were made aware of this last year and they assumed we knew the rule would be in place from then on.

Either way, it is what it is. Still not a bad deal and I have to agree with it as well. No point in these books sponsoring these contests without the chance to gain a customer.

Let me know if you have any problems or questions [email protected]

JEFF,
    I BEEN IN A COMA FOR A COUPLE O FMONTHS. WHERE IS THIS CONTEST LOCATED??

Comment

Has anyone received their payment yet? I funded my account a few days ago, but haven't seen anything. Any update on this?
      Race you to the windows!

Comment

I need.........

name
        acct number
        amount won
        how much deposited

please email [email protected]

this is what they asked for from me so i'm just following thru....thanks

Comment

Jeff,

I got a delivery failure to that email. Normally I'd think it was my rotten typing skills, but I'll at least verify since the email listed is different from the one on the first post of this thread.
          Race you to the windows!

Comment

Wilds

I to had the same problem, so I emailed to the first address and we'll see what happens. Hopefully we will see our winnings deposited soon.

Comment

im gonna send my $$$ in on tomorrow, think i will call them up first and talk to there management and find out how long it takes for them to make the deposit.............wanna play the superbowl this sun..........let me know if yall get ur credits

Comment

Guys,

I posted the wrong email address.

it's [email protected]

I've only heard from wildsamoan and luckly.........they won't credit the accounts until i hve a list of winners and account numbers as they want to do it all at once.

I'll have to have a cut off of wednesday, in order to make sure these accounts get credited by the super bowl.

So if you sent to the wrong email address, please re-send.

Comment

i will send u my acct# later in the day Jeff

Comment

list of winners for 2004 College Football Contest

Here are the final Standings for the 2004 College Football Contest

1. KRC 1-1 total 50 $750.00

2. EsDink 1-1 total 47 $400.00

3. LuckL 1-1 total 30 $200.00

4. Wildsamoan 0 - 2 total 30 $100.00

5. Odulus 2 - 0 total 52 $50.00

XBIGPAPPA - REGULATOR!!!

Comment

Jeff,

OK, I have emailed you all the info.

Thanks Again
                      krc

Comment

Show me the $$$

Jeff,

As of 3:00pm CST my loot STILL has not been credited to my account. I sent Players SB my deposit on Wed, and have been getting the run around from them ever since. First they say they are waiting on an E-Mail for Bettorsworld, then today some charater is telling me he knows nuthing about the contest. I have no doubt about the integrity of BW, cause i had no issues in collecting my 2K in last years contest, it was very professional. Its been two months since the college contest has been over and these people have still not paided up yet........I would like to use my loot to bet on THE BOYS superbowl pick so i can double my $$$$. Please advise!

Comment

I'm pretty sure everyone has been credited.

Your account wasnt credited because you hadn't made the deposit by the time I sent the list over to them.

I'll have to contact them again to notify them of your deposit.

Jeff

Comment

Working...
                          X