X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nba 1/21

These are my choices today

Atlanta at Chic. -8

Hawks have lost there last three on the road by double digits and the Bulls are eager to back to their winning ways with another win streak that was snapped by Boston their last game...

Memphis-3 at Denver

Memphis is RED hot and Denver is not, plus K. Martin and C. Anthiony are ? and I don;t think they will be much of a factor if they do play.

Tor at Wash Over 203
    Washington has beaten them 5 straight times including two this season, but without Larry Hughes there 2nd leading scorer they have suffered two losses to SA and Dal giving up a ton of points. I see them both scoring in triple digits tonight.
    good luck

good call on Sac. Last night.....That wasn't even close!

I was sweatin the over for a bit...the last thing you need for an over is for both teams to put scrubs in who can't score to finish the game out. But I got lucky again and went 2-1.

How long can this NBA luck hold out? lol

You picked some tough games tonight. I noticed that you always seem to bet against Denver and I can kinda see why...but Memphis isn't that good, just hot and now they have to try to be hot on the road. And Denver just got a huge road win sooo .....it's way to close for me to call.

and I might of went the other way on the ATL. game....they can only get up for so many teams you know :P

I've wasted enough time...back to the dartboard picks
    Indy +7
    Heat/Idny over 192
    Pistons under 184

Only 3 crazy I know but I'm trin to keep the win streak alive so only my top plays till I have a loosing day....then it's back to college hoops lol

Oh yeah by the way you should viod eveything I've said cuz I'm butting the mother of all jinxs on myself by raising my avg. bet tonight.

Comment

I am adding another in the last minute b4 game
      Minn at Seattle-5

Seattle has only lost three times at home and after the other two times they blew out the next team they hosted..I hoping for the same thing again and Minnesota's Sam Cassell is out tonight too.
      good luck

Comment

GQ-
        way to go 3-0 awesome....thanks to the miami/indy OT it went Over.

i started great and ended not so hot, 2-0 became 2-2 for a loser day, when everything looked rosy.

I go with your picks tomorrow.
        good luck

Comment

Working...
        X