Clear All

• Saturday College Hoops

Looked at some early lines.

Here are my top plays for saturday:

Rutgers +1 vs. GTown

Houston +3 vs. Memphis

UAB +7 vs. Lville

Seton Hall +3 vs. Boston College

4 "LIVE" (what ever that means) Home Doggies in my opinion!!!!

GL

These lines have moved quite a bit since last night. Rutgers is now favored.

Adding one ML parlay:

Kansas ML pk (-296)
    Indiana Pacers ML pk (-190)

Good Luck!

Comment

YTD record 19-13
      I have one today that I love.

Michigan st. -3 1/2

Iowa lost their leading scorer and leader of the team Pierce. There seems to be alot of anger from students on how this makes their program look and I believe the players will not know exactly how to play without him. That combined with Michigan st. Looking to win big again after that loss to some team called Illinois, They should win big.

Natty

Comment

There are a few games I like today

My TOP PICK OF THE DAY

Xavier- 12.0 vs Rhode Island.....Rhode Island is terrible on the road, RI is 1-4 ATS vs xavier....While Xavier is 16-7-1 ATS last 24 games...My numbers show Xavier by 16.0

Louisville -6.5 vs UAB, sorry woodee but I love Louisville in this game as the cards continue to deliver solid ATS numbers over the last 8 games 7-1 ATS. This Louisville team has just to much fire power for UAB, my numbers show Louisville by 16

SIU + 2.0 vs Northern Iowa... The numbers for this game came out dead even, SIU is a decent road team and should win this game outright...

In tommorow's action I am studying the Illinois Indiana game, the line will be high very high if Bracey wright cant play for Indiana, my early view sees Illinois as a 22 to 23 chalk....That would be a scary line...More to follow

Good Luck to all

Carpet

Semper Fi

Comment

1-0 Today

Michigan st. destroys them most of the game and then ages me 10 years in the last 3 minutes but pulls out an 11 point win

YTD 20-13

Natty

Comment

Adding Cleveland st+1

They will stop the losses to Detroit tonight. They are better at home and Detroit should struggle as usual on the road. Cleve st should be favored in this one by 2 or 3.

Natty

Comment

nice call on mich state Natty,, Iowa is just not the same team without the kid peirce.......

Comment

My top play Winner wih Xavier covering ..

I lost on Louisville and won on gaining some very valuable knowledge on UAB, what an athlectic team, I really like what i saw with this team and will turn my attention in studying this team...A very dangerous NCAA dance partner in March... NICE CALL WODDE12

As far as SIU vs Northern Iowa, it was a coin toss...i LOSE...

1-2 today with my top picked weighted heavily,

See ya tommorrow with Illinois pick

Carpet

Comment

2-0 today

Cleveland st down 21 at half comes back to win by 7! Unbelievable. I hope they show highlights on SC.(cleveland st..yeah right) They break the long losing streak to Detroit.

YTD 21-13

Thanks Carpet. Good call on Xavier. I was listening to it on the radio rootin' for ya. Looking forward to your write up on Illinois Tomorrow.

Natty

Comment

good job NAT atleast someone did well....

Gooooo Pats...I need ya big time tommorrow
                    good luck

Comment

Working...
                    X