Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illinois at home vs Indiana

The Line comes in at Illinois -20.5

Men......I am not pulling the trigger until I know if Wright of Indiana is playing or not...

If wright dont play Illinois will not get up for this game, Deron Williams and Bracey Wright went to school together in Texas, Deron loves to play against wright for the challenge..

Wright is averaging 18 a game losing him is 25% of Indiana OFFENSE...

My early numbers show Illinois by 23...

This game lacks killer put away instincts for Illinois, what I mean by that is they (deron williams) will not be up for the game if his pal aint playin against him...

Illinois will not risk injury at this point in the season leading by 21, the starters will exit the floor and a back door cover remains a strong possibility with a number of 20.5....

Let's see where the number sets in the morning as the book adjusts to cash flow....

I will post approx 1 hour before game time my final thoughts and picks on this game...

Good Luck to all

Comments and ideas always welcome

Carpet

Semper Fi

Carpet,

I think i've been burned EVERY time I bet against Illinois this year! Not sure if i'm playin' or not but you got me thinkin about takin Indiana. Who does Illinois play next? I'll check online to see. Let me know what you think..line hasn't moved which is weird to me. You would think EVERYONE(public) is on Illinois and Wright is Doubtfull now. Wonder if line isn't moving cuz books are thinkin the way you are meaning a Indiana back door cover.

Natty

Comment

Wright has been on crutches last two days I cant see him playing, even if he does his out side shooting has been dismal as of late

Indiana will play slow down ball not wanting to get into a running game with Illinois, walking the ball down the court using shot clock to its fullest

The line is not moving it is razor sharp, 21 is just to much for me to give up

The bet maybe the Under in the game, at 135

I am not pulling the trigger on Illinois today, with wright out to many outside factors to consider, this game is off the board for me

I will enjoy watching it...

Good Luck to all

Carpet

Comment

Even though I have lost EVERY time I've played against Illinois, I just have a hunch(thanks to your write up) that Indiana might just cover. I was shocked that the line only moved 1/2 a point to 21 even though everyone knew Wright was out. I played Indy for kicks.
        I hope I don't regret it. This will be hard for me to watch though. I just can't see why the line wasn't 27 or so knowing Wright was out.

Natty
        Last edited by natty; 02-06-2005, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Whew! Everyone is happy on that one! Your team won, your under won, and I grabbed a win with Indy. Thanks for the insight on the game Carpet! When it was 20-3 I couldn't watch anymore. Glad I covered with a 13 point Illinois win.

Natty

Comment

Just as I noted, the under was the play in this game

Deron Williams did not get up for this game with Wright not playing against him scoring Zero, but he did add 11 assist..

The starters pulled leading by 17 with 3 minutes to play, a perfect script to my analysis

I hope I helped the board in reviewing the game..

Next up Michigan at Michigan Tuesday..

Good Luck to all

Carpet

Semper Fi

Comment

Thanks for the insight Carpet. I layed off this game but you capped it right!

Nice job, again!

Looking forward to the Michigan game analysis!

Comment

Working...
              X