Talk me off the Pats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk me off the Pats

See I'm a PAts fan......But I DO NOT see the Pat's looseing this game!!!!!!!

Will they cover the 7....not sure I didn't think so at first....but with every min that passes my gut tells me they will. 70% I will wuss out and play the moneyline.

But I'm not thrilled with putting 2k up to win $700 or so...but do I drop down and play 1k - the point I started thinking.....Sure I'm playing the Pats just not sure how much and how.....but with every minute I get a little more confident in the PAts

We'll, I'm on the Eagles. I see this game as being tight. Anyones game come the 4th quarter. To me, the 7 is a big number for a team that's done nothing but win all year.

Would anyone be "shocked" if the Eagles won straight up?

GQ- Here's something to consider. Lot's of books are offering alternative pointspreads. For instance the Pats -3.5 would be -170.

Sounds like you think they can cover 3 but are iffy about the 7.

Comment

I can't talk you out of it - I don't see how NE loses, or how they shouldn't win by at least a TD

Comment

The Pats are ust too damn hot right now, the is NO slowing them down...If at first they are close, they will make a hafltime adjustment and blow Philly out...
        Pats by 10 or more...they have won for years and Philly finally got there...no way is Phiily in this one at the end.

I want Philly to win, tired of the Damn Pats...but I just don't see it happening.
        good luck

Comment

Oh well I did the thing I was the most comfortable with.

3/4 bet moneyline 1/4 -7

this way when when the PAts win 35-10 I won't be too disappointed I didn't go for it all

Comment

Working...
          X