To all my Bettorsworld friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all my Bettorsworld friends

After going 60-36 for the college BB season I'm going to hang it up this year. I don't like to play the March Madness Tourney ( I usually don't do great at the March Tourney) so now seems like the time to end it for the season as I'm up 24 games over .500. I hope everyone has a great time watching these upcoming games and if anyone is good at Baseball or NBA, post those picks!
    Take care all and I hope the posting's I gave helped.
    Let me give a special thanks to my brother who posted my picks when I couldn't get to the computer as well! I had to get the picks up to hopefully help my bettorsworld friends out this season.

Take care all,

Natty

Thanks Natty on another great season. hope to hear from you soon
    good luck

Comment

Thanks for youre input and winners through the year.

AND I know you will be looking at the Tourney lines so if something jumps out at you and you have time, I would welcome your insight.

Also, I will be around for baseball and would like to get some sort of communication going with that. Baseball is a long, long season, but money can be won if you are smart. I probably know more about baseball becasue of my fantasy leagues and the fact that it is my favorite sport. But it is in the summer and its hard to find time to consistenly play it and win.

Again, thanks for posting and hope to see you around in baseball, football, and next year's hoops.

Comment

Thanks for sharing your selections, nice season

Comment

Natty

Thank you for being the class capper that you are

I will miss you for the dance

Carpet

Comment

Thanks guys for the kind words. I'll still be poppin in all the time so if anything jumps out at me, I'll post it. Ofcourse I'll be posting for Football as well.
            Lookin forward to seeing your picks Woodie in Baseball as well. I've never been that good in baseball for some reason.

Natty

Comment

Working...
            X