X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carpets Saturdays Come Back

Time to right the ship

BAMA + 2 vs Florida Bama playing solid ball revenge game for the Tide

Wisky -4 vs Iowa Wiskys man to man defense will be to much for Iowa to handle

ST Joes + 2.5 vs GW this will be a close game but I believe ST Joes will pull the win by 4

Pacfic +3.0 vs Utah State, I really like this game. The Tigers have won 22 straight games and covered 8 of the last 9, Pacific has also beaten Utah State in both meetings this year

ILLINOIS -14 vs Minnesota My heartfelt condolences to Coach Weber in the loss of his mother yesterday...The Coach said he will coach the game today it is what his mother would have wanted..

After a warm up session yesterday, a sad loss for the coach, I see this Illinois team bringing its A game today

Good Luck to all

CARPET

Semper Fi

Good Luck Carpet.

I am starting to second guess my Iowa +3 play. They may be out of gas. I just played it for about 3/4 of my usual unit. i will be here in Iowa cheering for them at the local pub!

Illinois Too!

Like the Bama play.

Comment

Todays debacle along with the last 3 days reminds me of a great war time saying

" RETREAT HELL, WE JUST GOT HERE"

Carpet

Semper Fi

Comment

Throw it away Saturday!

Illini -7 against Wisconsin!!!!!!

I really think that is too many. Wisconsin wants to knock off Illinois. And if Illinois keeps up the sloppiness, I can see Bucky Badger winning. I can't stand that thought!

Comment

Working...
        X