• DANCE TIME...Games that jump off the Carpet EARLY LINES

It's early and we see the early lines,

EARLY LINES GAMES TO GET IN ON for chalks

Florida -9.0 I see this line going to 15 or so my #s FL by 19

Kansas -13 again going up my numbers KS by 19

NC St -3.5 I see NC winning by 9

KY -16 a bargain showing KY by 23

Bama -5 get in early and cover the 9

Pitt -2.5 Thats just to much respect for Pacific the line will rise Pit by 7

WF - 18 Should be 24

Carpet

Semper Fi

Just took a quick look this morning. Will go over everything in the next day or so.

Here is what jumped out at me:

Northern Iowa +8 vs. Wiscy...Well-coached and hungry, hustling UNI team. Will hang with the Badgers tough D and may not win but stay under that number. UNI almost knocked off GT last year so they have some tourney experience to add to the mix.

Southern Illinois-2 vs. St.Marys...Another team from the MVC. They play tough D and I think they will shut down St.Marys.

Utah State +6 vs. Zona...Wildcats are one of those teams that disappoints in the tourney all too often. May be a bit tired after pac-10 tourney too. Looking into this one a little more.

Creighton +3 vs. West Virginia...Another MVC team who may catch a tired WV team who made a good run in the Big East tourney. The Blue Jays are well-caoched and seem to find a way to win. G Nate Funk is a big-game player.

Maybe more later. Have not played anything yet but UNI.

Comment

It's early and we see the early lines,

EARLY LINES GAMES TO GET IN ON for chalks

Florida -9.0 I see this line going to 15 or so my #s FL by 19 LINE IS NOW 11

Kansas -13 again going up my numbers KS by 19 LINE IS NOW 14

NC St -3.5 I see NC winning by 9 LINE IS NOW 4.0

KY -16 a bargain showing KY by 23 LINE IS HOLDING AT 16

Bama -5 get in early and cover the 9 LINE DROPPED TO 4.5

Pitt -2.5 Thats just to much respect for Pacific the line will rise Pit by 7 LINE IS NOW 3.5

The lines are moving as JQ Public dictates the movement, interesting to watch and decide when to pull the trigger, soon very soon

Carpet

Comment

Working...
      X