ncaa football week one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ncaa football week one

thank god it starts today. getting a little burned out on baseball as i am sure just about everybody is at this point, unless you are making a ton of money in it this year which i am not.

Best Bets (0-0) (even)
    Strong Plays (0-0) (even)
    Regular Plays (0-0) (even)

that is how i will rate my plays this year in football, both college and pros.

best bet.............3 units
    strong play.........2 unit
    regular play........1 unit

out of todays games i found a couple that i like. i really like them alot, but it being this early and you just don't know, i will make both of them strong plays instead of best bets.

strong plays

e michigan +10 vs cincinnati
    vanderbilt +8 vs wake forest

i really like both of these dogs. i even think they both have a shot at winning the game outright, and at plus 360 and 280 i thought about a moneyline play, but i won't . i don't want to get greedy. greed can kill you. i just cannot imagine both of these going down tonight. don't mean it won't happen, but i really doubt it.

regular plays

houston +8.5 vs oregon
    c michigan +8 vs indiana (friday)

that is all for now. four dogs to start the year. i will be back either friday afternoon or saturday morning with the rest of my picks for saturday.

good luck everybody!!

good Luck Mark...I really like the Vandy play
    good luck

Comment

On Emu small tonight. I like them but their defense is of some concern. Cinci had to fill a lot of starting positions left bare from last years seniors. Good luck
      It doesn't take a zoologist to identify the ass.^^^^

Comment

going into saturday......

best bets (0-0) (even)
        strong plays (2-0) (+4.00 units)
        regular plays (1-1) (-0.10 units)

overall (3-1) (+3.90 units)

i am happy with the start so far. here is the rest of the card for saturday.

best bets

boston college -2.5 vs byu................it is early in the year, and that makes any play a little scary unti you find out more about the teams, but i just feel bc is that much better than byu here and should win going away, even at byu.

strong plays

s florida +21 vs penn state................s florida not as bad as people might think, plus even though psu has a great defense, how can you trust their pathetic offense to cover three touchdowns. you can't. penn state by 14-17 points

regular plays

pittsburgh -3 vs notre dame..............unless coach dave screws this up, pitt will win this game in a high scoring affair.

maryland -13 vs navy..........i really loved this game when it opened (at 7 if you can believe that), so it is down graded to a regular play. navy just lost too much from last year. this should be a blowout.

that is all for now, i cannot believe that i can only come up with 4 plays today, but that is all i like. might be back later with some night games, don't know yet.

good luck everybody!!

Comment

Working...
        X