Week 1 NCAA Foots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 1 NCAA Foots

Have trying to catch up here with the football. Started studying it early in the week but got busy. This is what I have played so far for the weekend.

Penn State -21 over South Florida.. Keying on the good defensive units in week 1 and looking for a shut-out type of game from PSU's unti. Just hope their offense improved from last year.

Wiscy-2 over Bowling Green...May be a down year for the Badgers but see them coming out pupmed for Alvarez' last season opener. BG is going to contend for the MAC title but I feel Wscy at home will still be too much. This game kind of scares me but going with the gut feeling here.

Tennesee -22 over UAB...Just too much offense, Defense and 100,000+ fans for UAB. Blow-out written all over it.

Georgia -7 over Boise State..got this one ealry. Boise not the same off the smurf turf. Theyr will have a good year when they get back to their conf. but the Bulldogs win and cover here.

Local teams:

Iowa -39 vs. Ball State...Can;t pull the trigger on this one yet. Too many points for me and too much hype on Iowa for me to believe. Iowa will be good again but I still don;t think they will be where some of the pre-season polls put them at. If Tate can have a year like he did last yeat than maybe. But for game #1 and 39 points, may lay off. And definitely can't take Ball State.

Good Luck!

Adding:

Michigan -10 (1st Half) over Northern Illinois...See mich coming uout pumped up in the 1st half and leading by at least 14.

Kansas -24 over Florida Atlantic....See KU as a dark horse in the Big 12 north. Better than most think and way better than FAU.

Small 1/2 unit play on USC -35 over Hawaii

Comment

4-3 ( +$20 based on $100 bet) WOn my 1/2 unit play on USC.

Pretty shitty start for me as I layed off some of the games I liked which came in as winners. Kind of got a feel for some teams too by capping most of the games so I feel knowledge was gained.

Some of my ealry leans for this week--Looking for some let downs and some good numbers where the public will perceive the terams being better than they actually are i.e. Georgia Tech, TCU, Minnesota, etc. and some other teams that may have had the game #1 jitters.

Have not played theses yet but will post if I do:

UNC +13 at GT

Colorado State +12 at Minny

Duke +21 at home vs. Virginia Tech

Comment

Working...
      X