Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saturday bases

284-238 (+4.11 units)

6-0 (+12.45 units) last night. what a night. i know i have talked about stopping and concentrating on football, but i am finally back on the plus side, so i will continue a little while. i know last night was rare to go 6-0, but it has sure boosted my confidence.

everything just for one unit today. i have a history of not doing so well on saturdays.

washington -150 vs phillies.............phils have rookie brito pitching for them today. he looked good his first start, but i get the feeling he gets roughed up today. patterson tough for the nationals. my gut tells me washington today.

atlanta -170 vs cincinnati............just get the feeling the braves are going to sestroy the reds all weekend. pitching matchup greatly favors the braves today. this one should be easy too.

white sox -180 vs detroit..........i think white sox are going to get hot again. i have read alot about the troubles they are having lately, but i think they turn it around. playing detroit at home helps

sometimes i don't have alot of good reasons for taking the teams i take, sometimes you just go by your gut feelings.

that is all for today, i am more in the mood for football. good luck everybody!!

Nice Friday Night. I may slow up my bases a bit too but think that you can catch some soft lines over the weekend too with all the football action.

GL

Comment

Working...
    X