• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monday ncaa football

best bets (1-0) (+3.00 units)
    strong plays (3-0) (+6.00 units)
    regular plays (1-6) (-5.60 units)

overall (5-6) (+3.40 units)

strange first week so far going undefeated in my best and strong plays, but really sucking in my regular plays. how can i think so right on the higher rated plays and think so badly on the smaller plays? overall though i am happy with the results being up 3.40 units.

strong play

mississippi +3 vs memphis...........memphis might have been the better team the past couple of years, but not this year. i think alot of people are going to be on memphis today. it is hard to believe they are only giving them three points, something is fishy with this line. i think the rebs shock the tigers in this one. mississippi outright.

regular play

miami-florida -3.5 vs florida state...........how can i not play this game? big time matchup early in the year. i think miami's qb makes the difference here. this is not the same florida state team that we are used to seeing. miami might not be as good either, but there is a reason they are giving
    3.5 at florida state.

that is all for this week. time to start studying next weeks games. good luck everybody!!

Pretty good start Mark! Look forward to your insight thoughout the year!

Comment

Working...
    X