• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nfl week two

BEST BETS (0-1) (-3.30 UNITS)
    STRONG PLAYS (1-1) (-0.20 UNITS)
    REGULAR PLAYS (3-1) (+1.90 UNITS)

OVERALL (4-3) (-1.60 UNITS)

only losing 1.60 units, that is a pretty good start for me in the nfl. i am holding form in football for me so far. win on saturday and give some of it back on sunday. i still love it though.

ny jets -6 vs miami (BEST BET).............i liked the dolphins when this line first came out, but the more i think about it, the jets are the pick here. i think i was betting with my heart early in the week. you are never as good, or as bad as you last game, that is how the saying goes. as much as i would love to think my dolphins are as good as last week, they are not. as much as i would like to think the jets suck, they don't. the dolphins are a much different team on the road, especially defensively than they are at home. the dolphins defense will wear down as this game goes on. the jets at home laying only 6 is a great deal. jets by 14.

jacksonville +9 vs indianapolis (STRONG PLAY)...............you would think that with the talent the colts have that they would just blow out every team they play, but this is the nfl and it don't work that way. Jax won last year in indy, so they won't be intimidated there. i think the jags are a much improved team, with a solid defense and i don't see them losing by more than 7.

houston +6 vs pittsburgh (STRONG PLAY)............this is similar to the dolphins/jets game. steelers looked like you might as well give them the superbowl trophy right now and houston looked pretty pathetic vs buffalo. i would not be surprised if houston shocked the nfl world and beat the might steelers.

REGULAR PLAYS (no write ups)

tampa bay -2.5 vs buffalo
    new england -3 vs carolina
    philly -13 vs san fran
    arizona -1 vs st louis

good luck everybody!!
Working...
X