NCAA Foots week of 9/21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Foots week of 9/21

6-7 for the year posting in here. Just a bit better than that overall. Will try to post more than I have in the first few weeks. Had a long post written and got bumped off so I am re-typing this.

Bowling Green +8 at Boise State...Taking the points in this game where it could go either way. Shoot-out but feel BG D will be juts better to get them the win or at least cover. Also helps that Mark is on them too!

Northwestern +8 at home vs. Penn State...Can't see all the hype that PSU has gotten. Don;t like their offense on the road here with an explosive NW team. Will take the points and see what happens.

Purdue +4 at Minny...Like the points here also in a game that may be settled by a FG. Two athletic teams and should be a good game.

TCU +4 at BYU...TCU impressed me with their OT win over Utah last week. Hope I'm not jumping on everyone here but think they can take BYU on the road or keep it within the #.

Will chime back in on these if I decide to play them:

NC State -10 at home vs. UNC...rilvary game but is 10 is not too much when facing a team that just scored 5 at home. Liking it a lot but need to check on a few more things.

Memphi pk at Tulsa...Is Tulsa as good as the ass-whopping they handed to North Texas last week? Don;t know about this Memphis team yet either but see value in this pk in that people may seeing Tulsa as a better team than they actually are after the 54-2 win. Any thoughts????

Iowa State at Army--From Iowa State fans point of view...

No real position for me on this game but would take the points with Army at home. ISU has played horribly on the road the past few years and this is there first trip this year. They will be fired up being on national TV but I still don;t think my Cyclones have the ability and killer attitude to cover 17 on the road.

Wi9ll put a small play on Army +17.5 or 18 if I can get it.

Comment

3-4 for the week in NCAA. Still trying to find my groove. This week could be it.

As for the recap:

Wins on Army, TCU, Northwestern as these teams hung all game with TCU being the only SU winner and the others should have won SU.

Losses: Purdue- could have gone either way but lost in OT so the +4 didn;t matter. Iowa--They just sucked and Tate is a huge crybaby. But see them destroying Illinois at home this week for Homecoming. NC State-Lost SU and I am glad they did since they didn't cover the 10. Bowling Green-Smurf turf Thhursday night loss.

Early look for Saturday:

Iowa -17.5 (17 on the buy) over Illinois at home.

Be back with more later on. Good Luck to everyone!

Comment

Working...
      X