MLB Playoff Thread..Post your plays/insight here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Stuff!

I have decided to pass on the Stros play. For one, cannot have that kind od karma over my head, betting against my team.

My play on the game:

UNDER 7.5 (-130)...Oswalt has the cards number and they will have to play some small ball to score today. Mulder has been solid too. Don't see too many 3-run shots this game. Low scoring affair with the Cards winning late again to force game 7!

Comment

Woodee your probally right to like Houston tonight, even though your not playing, cause I really like the Cards to win tonight, I believe in momentum in baseball and that is definitely what the Cards have plenty of now.

I taking the cards tonight..2units Lets go Mulder shut them down.
      good luck

Comment

Actually added a 1/2 unit play on the cards too along with my bigger play on the under.

GL!

Comment

Game #2 World Series.

UNDER 7 (+105). Cold, Rainy and good pitchers on the mound.

Comment

I took Houston and the Under last night for the same reasons Woodee.......Go figure.......This baseball thing is down to one series, with one game a day....The advantage is strictly with the linemakers.....You bet the OVER, it stays UNDER.....You pick the FAVORITE, the DOG wins and vice versa......The football menu is far more appealing at the moment, and it could have been a rough weekend for me if I didn't sweep Sunday's late games and hit a nice "Pick-3" at Santa Anita on Sunday, especially after takin' it deep on the USC Trojans for the 4th week in a row......but if one must indulge on this series merely because it gives you something to watch on a nightly basis, Good Luck to ya pal........Boone.
            ;)

Comment

Yeah, Have been playing pretty small plays lately. And that is good becasue I have lost most of them recently. About ready to start betting the opposite. May be done with the bases for the year unless I see something that sticks out. And right now that is the anything the White Sox do.

Comment

Game 3 plays:

1/2 unit:

White Sox +1.5 (-135)

White Sox OVER 3 runs for game prop...With that short porch, anything can happen.

GL

Comment

Actually won a couple last night on the series.

Wednesday:

Astros +1.5 (-140)...Can't see the Stros being the Cardinals of 2004 and getting swept. Hope the wind is not out of their sails yet and they put up a fight.

GL

Comment

I know your gonna cash it woodee cause I like the Sox in a sweep. seems like no matter what the astros do they can't hold a lead.

GL
                    good luck

Comment

Working...
                    X