• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nfl oct 16

best bets (2-4) (-7.20 units)
    strong plays (5-5) (-1.00 units)
    regular plays (9-9) (-0.90 units)

overall (16-18) (-9.10 units)

had a good week last week going (5-1) (+7.90 units). as i stated in my college picks thread i am doing a reversal this year and doing worse in college. i usually am much better in the ncaa's than the nfl. hope to continue it this week.

best bets

pittsburgh -3 vs jacksonville.............with or without ben, this is a steal getting the steelers at home at these odds. it is that simple.

strong plays

kansas city -5.5 vs washington............another steal. washington doing it with mirrors, they get blown out this week.

miami +4.5 vs tampa bay............bucs might be a little over rated while fish might be a little under rated. a heavy dose of ricky williams and the miami defense will ge the cover if not outright win with week.

regular plays

new england +3 vs denver..........just sticking with my take pats as a dog anytime theory, worked last week.

san diego -2 vs oakland............simply a play agianst oakland.

i am going out of town and probably will not have net access on friday and not sure if i will be back in time for the monday night game, but i should be. don't like anybody in that one as of now anyway. good luck everybody!!
Working...
X