college football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• college football

another bad week last week. no more throwing money down the drain. will save it for college hoops. i know i suck in the pros, but i have never had this bad a year in college football. i just don't understand it. just thinking the wrong way this year. i am about a good as a fade right now as they come. i will continue to post my plays, but they are just for fun, none of my own money will be spent on these games.

northwestern (+18) vs ohio state...........no doubt ohio state is the better team, but how can you give a qb and offense like northwesterns this many points. the only thing that scares me is this looks too easy. i know osu will get at least 40 in this game, but i also know the cats will put their share of points up as well.

wisconsin (-2.5) over iowa...........iowa has been a huge disappointment in my eyes this year. wisky the better team and playing at home. the line only being three looks easy to me, but i know it will be a tight game with wisky winning by 7-10 points.

alabama (+3) vs lsu............why are bama getting points at home. talk about no respect. bama plays with a chip on there shoulder and wins a very low scoring game. looks like a 13-10 type of game to me with bama being on the winning side, hope the line stays at three though.

ucla (-3.5) vs arizona state..........i guess we will see what ucla is made off this week. they went from one of the undefeated to getting trounced by a bad arizona team. both teams will put up alot of points in this one. my guts tells ucla plays one of there best games from start to finish and wins this one rather easily.

c florida (+8) over uab.........don't really follow these two, but from what i have read c florida has really turned things around and are playing great ball, they seem to be the better team getting 8 points, i will have to take my chances with this one. i look for c florida to have their winning streak snapped, but they will get the cover here.

that is all for this week. i really love these games, they almost look too easy for me. with that being said, 0-5 is not out of the question.

good luck everybody!!

Good Luck Mark
    good luck

Comment

Working...
    X