BOONE MOONE NFL for SUNDAY 11/20/05

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOONE MOONE NFL for SUNDAY 11/20/05

This insight is free of charge, strictly for entertainment purposes, and most of all, your feedback and input are not only welcomed, but encouraged. If you decide to go with my plays, please pay the rent first.

ATLANTA/TAMPA BAY UNDER 39

These two teams scored 63 points between them last week.......The books posted this thing up at 38 when it opened last Sunday afternoon, it's gone up slowly but surely, indicating that the betting public has favored the OVER on this one and rightly so, given their respective showings last week......Sorry folks, but these things have a strange way of not going the way they should, and that's the sole reason I'm jumping on the UNDER......I'm looking for an Atlanta victory somewhere in the 20-10 or 23-13 vicinity......It's easy to envision when you throw the stats out the window (besides, statistics only show you what the teams have done, not what they're gonna do on Sunday), couple that with the fact that Michael Vick is the most overrated position player this side of Terrell Owens, and Chris Simms (Tampa QB) won't soon make anyone forget Johnny Unitas or John Elway, and you've got a bargain.

ATLANTA FALCONS -6

I came to this conclusion by default......Sure, I bagged on Michael Vick for being overrrated in the above rant, but when you consider that the Bucs have lost on the road to such powerhouses as the San Fran 49er's and the New York Jets, not to forget about the drubbing they took in Charlotte against the Carolina Panthers, this one becomes pretty easy.......I don't usually play a side AND total on the same game (even though 90% of the bettors feel they MUST have both on Sunday and Monday nights), this one is a rare exception......I'll give it a shot and hope I'm not all wet on this one.

OAKLAND/WASHINGTON UNDER 43

I come to this conclusion with the same theory I noted in the top pick......Again, this game should have opened at or around 47 or 48 points like every Raider game this year, why was it posted at 42?.........My gut feeling is this: whenever two high-scoring teams get together for a contest, the emphasis is usually on a defensive gameplan strategy.....Let's see what happens.

LATE-MINUTE SAVERS:

CLEVELAND-1
    INDIANAPOLIS-5
    KANSAS CITY -7

As always, Good Luck to all, and get back to me with YOUR thoughts.....Good or bad, that's what this site is all about.........Boone Moone over and out!
    ;)

very very nice write-ups. Hope you hit a sweep today, cause I'm following

Comment

Tough card.... Hope you go 6-0
      It doesn't take a zoologist to identify the ass.^^^^

Comment

A couple of weeks ago I mentioned how frustrating it is to lose on the games you feel the best about, and win on the games you play for backup purposes......Well, I'm living proof of that today and it's really nothing new.......Heck, I went 5-for-5 on Jeff's Parlay thread, and only 3-for-5 on the games I was ranting and raving about on this thread.....It could be worse I guess, but it just goes to show you that the best way to play is straight up....Forget about the parlays......They'll tear your wallet to shreds. Good Luck guys.
        ;)

Comment

I definitely hear ya Boone.
          good luck

Comment

Working...
          X