Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOONE MOONE NFL for SUNDAY 12/4/05

BOONE MOONE NFL FOR SUNDAY 12/5/05

Here's hoping Christmas comes early for the players, friends, and followers today.....Let's try these, but pay the rent first.

BALTIMORE RAVENS -9

This spread highly inflated hoping to catch suckers thinking Texans can win this game outright after their semi-decent showing against the Rams last week......Fat chance.....Baltimore is still the far better team here despite the horrible rash of injuries suffered from day one......Ed Reed and Ray Lewis both expected to play today, and these are two of the most inspirational defensive leaders in the league.......This, the home-field advantage (it's coooold), and the mere sake of saving some face in an otherwise forgettable year, equals the Ravens in a rout.

SAN FRANCISCO 49ER'S +3

Alright, alright quit laughin', I know the 49er's have played more like 69er's this year, and they're currently one of the doormats of the NFL, but you've gotta admit that they've played much more inspired football the last couple of weeks.....They've had some bad luck with ill-timed penalties, and always seem to find a way to shoot themselves in the foot, but look who they're up against.....The Cardinals and Kurt "Happy Feet" Warner have been ineffective for the most part this year, and Dennis Green won't soon make anybody forget Vince Lombardi......If the 49er's defensive line can put in another good effort at home, the game is their's to lose.....San Francisco in a close one, with a small push on the moneyline play.

LATE MINUTE SAVERS:

CLEVELAND BROWNS +3
    GREEN BAY PACKERS +7
    DENVER BRONCOS +1

Lookin' for your comments, feedback, and insight.....Good Luck to all.........Boone.
    ;)

Boone!
    Thank you so much in advance! your gift seem good- hope they are come out on the winning sides. Here are my Christmax gifts.

Browns + 3
    Cowboys + 3.5
    Panthers -2.5
    Redskins -2.5
    Broncos + 2

Good Luck to YA!

SI
    "What you [I]See[/I] It's what you [I]Get[/I] "

Comment

OUCH !!!!!!!!!........Talk about swallowing the high hard one......I can't ever remember going 0-5 in my life......Let's face it, it's actually harder to pick five losers than it is to pick five winners!......I was talkin' about Christmas coming early, heck, at this rate, I ain't gonna have any Christmas at all......Sorry to anyone that went with my words of non-wisdom, but hey, like they say, Rome wasn't built in a day and it all comes back in the end......I'll be back to fight another day, and there's plenty of football left to be played.....I just hope I don't get my buttcheeks creamed on again......else I might have to lay low till the playoffs....... Good Luck guys..........By the way, has anyone seen a number on the Rose Bowl yet?.....I was figuring that USC would open up about a 10-point favorite and some guy at the bar told me I was crazy......Let's see what happens.
      ;)

Comment

[QUOTE=By the way, has anyone seen a number on the Rose Bowl yet?.....I was figuring that USC would open up about a 10-point favorite and some guy at the bar told me I was crazy......Let's see what happens. [/QUOTE]

I just saw USC -6' at sports.com

Comment

Working...
        X