X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monays early game San Jaun Shootout

YTD : 23-11

Mount St Marys vs Akron (-14)

Its not often I like the prospect of laying double digits with the Zips, but this appears to be the proper situation to do so. The reasoning is fairly simple: when the Zips are beaten up on the boards and give up points in the paint, as they did with Cal and Louisville, they get crushed. Mt St Marys presents no apparent danger of dominating inside at all coming into this game with a rebounding differential of nearly minus ten boards a game. Simply stated, When not dominated inside Akron excels.

The Zips offense has really picked up the slack and their shooting and execution has been very good in their last few games. They are fresh and ready and Romeo Travis should be the dominant male on the floor. I expect a solid 20 point victory Monday.

Akron -14
    It doesn't take a zoologist to identify the ass.^^^^

Liked this one too and gald you do too. Nice little run of late!

Comment

Just saw it drop to -12. It was 13' this morning and then went to 13 and just as I tried to submit my wager it dropped to -12 so I was able to get it at -12.
      I probably put the kiss of death on this one though guys. Sorry in advance

Comment

Wow, right on 14. Gald I bought my point to push--Looks like dragon got the W.

Thanks for the play Spang but sucks for you to be the one that got the bad line. Solid cap, thanks for the info even tought I don't win on it either.

Comment

Pretty impressive goods on your part Spang, especially with those small colleges out there that we don't get much scoop on out here on the West Coast....Scored pretty good on the So. Illinois game Sunday thanks to your 'capping.....Keep up the good work....GLTA...Boone.
          ;)

Comment

Ditto again Spang - THANK YOU. I got Akron for -12.5.

Last ten minutes of the game kept going back and forth from a lead of 10 to 15 pts. Akron hung on and won by a magical 13 pts - final score 74 -61.

Comment

Thanks for the kudos guys but believe me this one could have turned out much better for me. I bought a lot of Akron last night at -14 having the thoughts that this number might well go up. I bought some more just prior to tip at -12 but not enough to significantly profit. I'm a bit pissed because they really should have covered the 14 but they did not.

Chalking this one up as a loss.
              YTD: 23-12
              It doesn't take a zoologist to identify the ass.^^^^

Comment

Yes, I did get the win for a change Thanks to spang for the lead. Good job!

BTW, got any more

Comment

Working...
                X