Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Hoops Week of December 27

31-28 YTD.

Going to try to be a bit more selective and cut down on the teasers unless I see a good one.

Tuesday:

St. Peters +4.5 vs UMAss... I think the public believes that Umass is still as good as they once were a few years back. St. Petes has played decent all year and this one is being played at MSG in New york. See a close one here.

Oregon -15 vs. Portland State...See Oregon picking it back up and showing they are a team to be afraid of especially at home.

Gonzaga +8 at Memephis (Bought full point)...Zags are a public darling but still think this many points is too hard to pass up.

Good Luck!!

Totally agree on the Zags pick...they are money when getting points and with Ravio back at full strength...Zags might actually win this outright!!! Perfect example is when they almost beat WU at WU when Ravio got hurt and WU was playing with triple revenge and prolly their best squad in years. Morrison bottomline is MONEY!!!!

ZAGS +7

Comment

Mother F&^&%&*%^&!

0-3.

At least could have won the Zags game as they were up at half and then got blown away in the second! Enough to piss a guy off! And Oregon loses straight up.

Back in a while with Wednesday.

31-31 YTD

Comment

YTD: 32-13

St. Petes/ Columbia total play UNDER 145

This line seems to be about 10 points to high by my estimation. Pinny has this one juiced up a bit at -123,which is somewhat distasteful, but I think that the chances of this one clicking are mighty good.
        It doesn't take a zoologist to identify the ass.^^^^

Comment

Total of 117 points, not even close. Spang, you're DA MAN. Thanks.

Comment

Thanks Lax, YTD: 33 - 13
            Thursday total play,

Yale/ James Madison Over 132
            I've got this one at about 140, and hit it pretty good already.

Comment

Hey Spang, Now I know how you can afford to ALWAYS be on vacation..Great JOb!
              [COLOR=Red]Arizona DiamondBacker[/COLOR]

Comment

LOL Rick. actually thinking of taking a week off soon, you read my mind

Comment

Spang, just got that Yale/James Madison total over 135 good luck to us! ................Have fun on your vacation, AGAIN..

Comment

Thanks buddy, The number has shot up quickly on this one. It really pays to shop early. I would not chase at a higer line.

Comment

Adding one

Binghamton vs Idaho St over 140. like this one a bit as the Bengals can score plenty, and tend to not defend real well

Comment

Thanks for the WINNER Mark, I'll buy ya a beer sometime. Good job Buddy!!

I took USC +1' and UofA -3 ijn a little parlay. Go pac ten teams

Comment

Working...
                        X