• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illinois a 31 point chalk early vs SE Missouri State

Illinois a 31 point chalk vs SE Missouri State

My lines has pegged the Illini as a 31 point chalk
    for the game against SE Missouri State

SE Missouri State is 4-6 with wins over Truman State, SD State, Tenn St, and central methodist...

Losses to IPFW, Nebraska, Tenn Martin, Tenn Tech,Samford, and Jacksonville State...

The numbers come in exactly where I thought they would, I am somewhat suprised that Vegas is actually placing this game into play...

Thoughts....other than a Tune up game ....?

Carpet

I would stay away from ALL Illinois games until they are brought down to reailty. This squad right now is better than last years team because of their deep presence and pressure style play. SEMS is pretty bad but if you are a dog player instead of a chalk beater then this play isnt bad just IMO i have learned one thign in betting...stay away from ULTRA hot teams unless you have the $$$ to risk for the sake of having some sort of action. Also remember Illinois is not like Duke where they dont show up in games they SHOULD win...Illinois ALWAYS plays hard in every game, they have a lot ot prove this year.....

Comment

I would stay away from ALL Illinois games until they are brought down to reailty. This squad right now is better than last years team because of their deep presence and pressure style play. SEMS is pretty bad but if you are a dog player instead of a chalk beater then this play isnt bad just IMO i have learned one thign in betting...stay away from ULTRA hot teams unless you have the $$$ to risk for the sake of having some sort of action. Also remember Illinois is not like Duke where they dont show up in games they SHOULD win...Illinois ALWAYS plays hard in every game, they have a lot to prove this year.....

Comment

Working...
      X