Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canisius +8

YTD: 39 -18

Canisius +8 Though their record does not reflect it, these guys are not a bad team. They have been a nice cover team so far and I look for that to continue tonight.

possibly more later, strong leans to S.Ill -4 and Detroit -2' but have not pulled the trigger yet and maybe won't at all. Still working on the games.
    It doesn't take a zoologist to identify the ass.^^^^

Playing all three of them

Comment

i like: western kentucky first half -3
      villanova first half -6

good luck guys

Comment

Spang:

As they say on the Left Coast, WTF, 3 - 0. Perhaps that was what Tom Cruise said in Illinois in the movie Risky Business. LOL.

Hope my injured Bruins can limp thru tonight and cover the +11 they're getting against Lute's Mild Cats.

Sure could use a 4 - 0 night.

As always, THANKS and you're "DA MAN".

Comment

Thanks Lax, and if you are still here what is the status of Farmer??

Ky Fan, solid call on 'Nova

Comment

You are freakin' awesome spang

Comment

Spang:

Just got this info from a recuiting college bb and football service that I subscribe to:

Farmar is running pretty well according to Corona
              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              who is currently inside the stadium sitting in the Arizona student section 8 rows up

Hope this helps. For me the Bruins are a homer play. If you recall, last year they were about 10 -11 pt underdogs to the Mild Cats and the freshmen Farmar and Affalo almot pulled out the win at Arizona. Hoping it happens tonight.

Good luck!

Comment

awesome source, Thanks much !!

Thanks Dragon, hope you guys feel the same way when I go on an 0-10 run
                Last edited by spang; 01-05-2006, 09:07 PM.

Comment

thanks spang,western kentucky really sucked it up..there star player anthony winchester got publicly humiliated by coach darin horn last week..i don't know his stats, but sure didn't lead to a W tonight..

Comment

Working...
                  X